Budi Mulyo is a technologist and filmmaker with a Bachelor Degree of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Washington and, currently, pursuing his MBA degree from the University of The People (online). Following his family’s footsteps in Indonesia who tend to be business owners, he develops a tech consultancy firm called Studivo with a development team in Noida, India, in addition to becoming a film / movie producer. In Seattle, he also co-founded a 501(c)3 nonprofit, SIXR, bringing emerging technology education, innovation, and entrepreneurship to underrepresented communities including minorities and women.
● 12+ years of experience in IT consulting, including open source software and hardware
● 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations founder and board member
● Excellent project management skills and extensive knowledge in gglobal outsourcing
● Familiarity working with diverse populations; bilingual
● Proactive; Team Player; Detail oriented; Dependable; Professional